Report: [FL:RP] Heroeis & pertti Eräreikä
Name of player: [FL:RP] Heroeis
                             Pertti Eräreikä
SteamID:      [FL:RP] Heroeis STEAM_0:0:53192740
                       Pertti Eräreikä STEAM_0:0:48745004

Time in GMT: Around 2:30pm - 2:45pm (17.07.2015)
Server: v2d
Summary

Actually not much happened, but i feel like i need to brind this on paper due to some Threats by Heroeis towards me.
The thing just started right behind Corleon tunel. I drove with my BMW at high speed (no nitro) just straight towards the end of the tunel. Suddenly Heroeis Car appeared, and i started slowing down as fast as i can to not crash, so i hold my space. While holding space, i also turned left a bit so we dont crash into each other in frontal way. 
When we both had 0 MPH, he got out of his car and yelled with voicechat "GET OUT". While he was doing this, i believe he didnt had any weapon to threaten me, because actually while he was saying it he didnt point a weapon towards me, and also he was just euquiping himself. 
We just talked the whole time via the voice chat, and also we did this in german because i didnt see a reason to talk in english. So its hard to get any proof of what im saying now, but ill just reapeat the content in english:
I got out, he told me that he just bought a tool kit from the shop and he now lost his HP again. So he wanted me to pay this now. I tried to tell him that this is somehow not possible because in a roleplay situation the shop doenst exist, so why would you want someone else to pay the toolkit for you. Additionally, he just took out a rope and wanted to take me and the other person, who was in my car, as hostages cause we hit his car. I told him that its FailRP if you would take a hostage because the hostage crashed into your car and doenst want to repair it. So actually the whole time he was telling me it was only my fault that his car, which he just repaired a minute ago, is broken now again, and i should pay for it. Therefore, he also wrecked my car with his gun by shooting at it while i was inside (check screen). After a few minutes someone else came, and pointed an AK at the back of the corleon. He told the corleon to drop his gun. Good roleplay would be to now drop the gun because someone points an ak at you while you cant see whos doing this. But he started to walk around, so he got killed by  the other person. 
Then after his death, he started to threaten me and/or the player with the AK in OOC in german. He said that this was failrp and that we would know an admin. The word by word translation would be 
"NOW THIS FAILRP MY BOY" 
"ok have fun i know an admin, so we will see"<
Actually he also did this in german, and two people told him twice to talk in english. 

I dont want to get him banned. I just think he needs to get a warning, cause actually i never had problems with this player, hes also quite new on the server with 50 hours. 

After this corleon died, a cop came and just randomly ran over me. I dont know wether he was connected with the corleon or not. Then, the cop got killed by the AK guy as well, which means that i spawned with the cop at the same time. At Spawn, the cop just walked to me, handcuffed me, hit me with his stick thing, and then tasered me, jumped in my face a few times until i was dead. Dont know what this was and why this happened, but it happened.

Evidence:
[Image: 37atq1heqlxq.jpg]
[Image: 6wqrngu6hhn.jpg]
[Image: o11osmkymb6.jpg]
[Image: fld212ydaln.jpg]
[Image: dpzofq1pyvw.jpg]
[Image: 4sqb8h6a9e41.jpg]
[Image: 4v5qb2r1gx2m.jpg]
[Image: haburt9rzsm.jpg]
[Image: pzhyrtr166g1.jpg]
[Image: 2oa58sohmm.jpg]
[Image: 2qls6ew6lwg.jpg]

Approved.

User: Pertti Eräreikä (STEAM_0:0:48745004) has been found guilty of Jumping on a injured body a one day suspension has been applied

Kind Regards:

[FL] Barkles

Server Administrative Team
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]