Unban request.......
[b]Your name: Black Jesus

[b]Your ban ID:62578

[b]Banned by:[FL] Grub

[b]Reason: 'FearRP, FailRP, Disconnecting to avoid me arresting you'

[b]Involved: Me, Grub and another officer

[b]Why we should unban you: Well I wanted to have some banter with the lads so i punched a full police car, Grub came out and tried tazing me, I ran but like any good criminal i got caught and i swear to god my game crashed, I believe the reason i got caught was due to the lag that my game was producing. But you can see why he banned me he has reason to but i swear my game literally crashed, i understand FearRP and abide by it.
Is there any chance I could maybe get a reply?
I was the other officer.

Now fmalik, I'm going to give you the opportunity to correct your story and remind you that lying in the courthouse is against forum rules and will lead to a lengthy suspension. From memory, your disconnect message stated that you "Disconnect by User" which means you quit the game. Only logs can confirm this, however.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I will wait out my current ban time
Grub came out and tried tazing me, I ran but like any good criminal

You blatantly broke fearRP and admit it.

Your game did not crash. It had stated disconnect by user thus meaning you disconnected.

However since you stated you'll wait out your ban, I will not punish you for lying in the courthouse.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub