Report: TheSteak (Michael Phillips)
Name of player: TheSteak (Michael Phillips)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44900978

Time in GMT: c.16:25

Server: v33x

Summary: I was playing as the SWAT Sergeant when I noticed a man outside of the Nexus looking suspicious. I quickly opened the door to start a conversation with him when he pulls out a knife in front of me. (The law stated that a knife may be carried for the purpose of self defence but the man was not in any kind of danger). I asked him simply to drop the knife and place his hands above his head. At this point I had switch from my AR-15 to the Stun Gun in case he tried to harm me. This is where he broke fearRP and ran away from me. I had to chase him fully around the Nexus building asking him to stop before I landed a successful stun on him. At which point he left the game.

The player had clearly broken the following rules:
1.3 Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

Evidence:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...ECAF237A5/
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding disconnecting to avoid a roleplay situation. However, there was a lack of evidence to support the FearRP accusations side of the case.
Therefore a suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Zecon
Server Administrative Team
 Zecon
not an Administrator