please unban me
Exclamation 
name: alhelabi2007/helabif
Ban ID :49002

Banned by:[FL] ZedsDead
reason : Mass RDM. 19 kills. DC to avoid admin

involved: most the server ( no names;forgot)

Why we should unban you: most the server if they saw me they say :you are kid , dont cry baby ,shut up kid, and like this then i killed most of them then the the admin came i was so scared , i leave the server .

Hey, i got banned (never)

it was not rdm they was criticizing me but please unban me i need to play with my friends and have lots fun , most the server if they saw me they say kid ...... i killed most of them and they come kill me they're NLR so i get out of the city , [FL] zedsdead came i leave the server and joined it again then he banned me (never).
So please. I beg you. Fix my punishment and make it 1 week and thanks
It sounds like you did just massRDM quite a few players. You can't just kill people because they call you a "kid". You simply can't.

I see no reason as to why you should be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-08-2015, 08:39 PM)Enzyme Wrote: It sounds like you did just massRDM quite a few players. You can't just kill people because they call you a "kid". You simply can't.

I see no reason as to why you should be unbanned.

so?
So?

You're making a unban-request regarding a ban that is 100% valid.

You broke the rules on purpose and there isn't any reason as to why your ban should be removed or reduced..

So.. why are you even making this ubr when you're putting little to no effort into your case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
i just asking you, i want to play with my friends ill not break the rules but its your choice and thanks for reply me iwas crazy about breaking the rules but sry for everything ive done
You broke the rules by mass RDMing pretty much everyone you saw, then you disconnected once I showed up.

And then you post an UBR and put no effort in it what so ever. From what you are telling us is that you want to be unbanned
because you want to play with your friends on the server. You should have thought of that before breaking the rules.

Denied.