Leifo UnBan
Your name: (Leifo)
Your ban ID: (57260)
Banned by: ([FL:M] Raptor)
Reason: (FearRP)
Involved: (-)
Why we should unban you: (Because I don´t break fear rp. I had the bigger gun the complete time and James bond was the first person which run away. I only helped eckofresh because I´m a nice person! I don´t say that when i have a bigger weapon that i can break rules! You missunderstood. )[/code]
Before I issued the ban, I explained to you how having a bigger weapon is not an excuse to break FearRP, and you understood what I said and accepted it.

v33x [12:00:12] leifo (STEAM_0:0:37736243) said: I had a bigger weapon a galil
v33x [12:00:39] leifo (STEAM_0:0:37736243) said: yes

A reminder, General Rule 13.
Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
James Bond wasn´t pointing at me and i said yes that a person can´t break fear rp when this person had a bigger weapon.
If someone has a weapon on you, which he did and you said that he did, you have to do what they says, having a bigger weapons doesn't change that.
he had the weapon on eckofresh
Since you said he is you friend, then you'd worry of your friend getting hurt, also FearRP.
The size of the gun is irrelevant. A bullet is a bullet. A gun is a gun. If both players have guns being held, there is no FearRP.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]