Unban Request: TheSuperLion
Tongue 
Your name: (TheSuperLion)

Your ban ID: (57076)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Raptor)

Reason: (ExtremistRP)

Involved: (Me and some other people were shouting "Allah Akkbar" in the streets. It was a terrorist reference.)

Why we should unban you: (I have 10 hours left and i really love the server, I think it was a too harsh decision. I just want to play on the server and i will never do ExtremistRP again. Please consider this. I apologize for shouting allah akbar in the streets xD.)
Oh and also, i did not intend to hurt anyone while saying what i was saying. I did not mean to offend anybody.
To translate "Allah Hu Akbar" it actually means Allah is the greatest, there's no terrorism involved here. In fact just pressing a religious view on you and if I'm not mistaken religious RP is allowed?
You were running around in the street screeming "allah hu akbar" to almost anyone you see in the streets. Considering that you said "It was a terrorist reference" That means you were doing terriost RP, which goes under ExtremistRP. Not allowed. You were also a gun dealer, so that'll be failRP.
Well when you put it in that context, he's got no chance of getting unbanned :'D
You were running around in the city, saying "allh akbar" "We have a boom" and other things which are similar to that.
Denied

Dont post a UBR if you are ''sorry''
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]