Unban Request
Your name: Geox

Your ban ID: 45653

Banned by: [FL] Narc

Reason: NLR

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: First, my NLR timer was over, second all I did afterwards was retrieve my truck as I am a other character WITH A TRUCK and I needed my truck back so I took it back, basically I was another person and owned another truck. So I really don't get it how I broke NLR when I waited for my time to pass. Also, I know how to roleplay, how to do proper /me's and passiveRP and respect the server rules in general.
You are aware that lying/falsifying a statement in the courthouse will result in a permanent ban?
I am aware of that, I don't know why you question it, I know clearly there was standing 0 mins left till it expires, and 0 mins means expired or not?
Well, this proves you're lying, 5 minutes didn't even pass from the point of your death to when you answered my question.

CityRP Logs Wrote:[13:17:39] Made In Japan (STEAM_0:1:38034292) Killed: Geox (STEAM_0:0:38162227) using weapon_mad_usp

CityRP Logs Wrote:[13:21:05] Geox (STEAM_0:0:38162227) said: /pm narc ICly I am a new character, so is my truck and I wnated to retireve it,
I don't understand this, I mean, the logs say the truth not complaining but to me the nlr timer said 0 minutes, I always go after it, I can't prove this, which is my big minus. *Sigh*.

Is there any way I can prove that the timer has showed me 0 minutes, I really saw so.
Denied.