Ban STEAM_0:0:66705400
This guy was a gun dealer and i was buying 5 AWPs for 70500 first i gave him the money then he changed job to security guard and he didnt give me the guns and also he changed name after he changed job
I saw this and you definitly lie. He gave you the AWP's and you killed him after he gave you them. Please dont try to ban request innocents. Also please use the template to ban request.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
(06-07-2013, 08:40 PM)TheGhostFreak Wrote: I saw this and you definitly lie. He gave you the AWP's and you killed him after he gave you them. Please dont try to ban request innocents. Also please use the template to ban request.

dude he did scam me ask baconstekarn or snapz or animus fox

(06-07-2013, 08:40 PM)TheGhostFreak Wrote: I saw this and you definitly lie. He gave you the AWP's and you killed him after he gave you them. Please dont try to ban request innocents. Also please use the template to ban request.

also whats a template
(06-07-2013, 11:44 PM)Fishtastic Wrote:

dude he did scam me ask baconstekarn or snapz or animus fox

also whats a template

The ban request template you should use to ban request someone.
Obviously you are an accomplice. Fish gave him the money and bengasi quickly disconnected. Don't fabricate, that could lead to a ban for yourself.
I only wrote what i saw. Sorry if youre right, maybe he didnt gave you the awps, i was like 100 meters away
Please use a template, as per board rules.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

This will be reviewed: 15/06/13 6:22.
Regards,
aviator
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (NO NAME OR ID PROVIDED).
Please note, that creator of report failed to apply with board rules and provide solid evidence to back up his case.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team