Remove ban from record request
Your name: Snipah3

Your ban ID: 27506

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Random Raid

Involved: Snipah3, Pinkie Pie, mSy, Techtun

Why we should unban you: The entire corleone team was banned when we went into the nexus ready for a raid. We had planned to raid the previous president who was a dictator, but had not seen that he had already been removed. Upon entering the nexus lobby we were told that there was a new president. At this time Narcotic asked us why we were raiding.. I informed him that I was not aware that there was a new president & that we were buying gear when the new laws went out. As soon as we found out that there was a new president, we all left the lobby. Narc told us that we should have double checked before the raid (and we should have) and said that there was no excuse. He then issued us each a 24 hour ban(pinkie got longer since 10th ban) . I understand that we messed up, and that we should be punished, but I think the punishment was excessive. This is my first issue with a random raid & only my 2nd ban in 1 year time. It wont happen again!
You guys shot up around 4 cops. I don't see how you can take it mistaken, when there had been a new president for around 3 minutes, he had broadcasted, and I had asked for a reason, when you firstly completely ignored me, despite what I said.
(03-22-2013, 02:40 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You guys shot up around 4 cops. I don't see how you can take it mistaken, when there had been a new president for around 3 minutes, he had broadcasted, and I had asked for a reason, when you firstly completely ignored me, despite what I said.

I entered the lobby.. pinkie and another corleone went through the garage.. no shots were fired that I know of.. also as soon as you asked for a reason i responded in ooc that we were unaware that there was a new pres.. i'm not trying to make any excuses for our actions.. we screwed up, but I did not shoot at anyone.. 1 corleone and i ran directly into lobby.. pinkie and the other ran through garage.. we met up in lobby which is where you stopped us.. as far as I know no shots were even fired
You entered, you were armed, you fired upon law enforcement units, you committed a random raid due to the fact that you raided for the last president's laws, not the newly broadcasted ones.

Denied.