Unban request
Your name: Some guy

Your ban ID: 27610

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Rape RP

Involved: No clue, I dont see any ban request on me so I even see what`s this all about.

Why we should unban you: These are my first questions: Who? Why ? When?
I dont know what`s this all about I would like to hear first....
'disgusting sexual harrasment/ Rape RP, has no care for our rules, Dont ever do this again'

That is the main reason for your ban. You don't remember following someone around harassing her then trying to justify it by saying it's roleplay? Calling her a bitch and a slut? I'd like to point out General Rule 14 and 15 for you. None of this is okay on this server group, in or out of character.

and how about /me shows his dick. lets not forget that one.
(03-20-2013, 02:34 PM)Jokhah Wrote: 'disgusting sexual harrasment/ Rape RP, has no care for our rules, Dont ever do this again'

That is the main reason for your ban. You don't remember following someone around harassing her then trying to justify it by saying it's roleplay? Calling her a bitch and a slut? I'd like to point out General Rule 14 and 15 for you. None of this is okay on this server group, in or out of character.

and how about /me shows his ***. lets not forget that one.

I didnt denie my actions. I have pm`ed before any admin knew about this all situation because she said she found it offensive. I told her I didnt mean to harm her her OOC and said im sorry... (check logs). Just to let you know all this happend before any admin took action and banned me. I did it on my own. I told her on my own immidiately after that happend. I dont justify my actions just showing her this is the maximum I could do.
You also said it was part of in character. It's not part of in character as clearly stated in general rule 14. As well as your statement about how you've been banned 5 times already and don't really care. She was definately offended and what the hell possessed you to do it in the first place?

Keep in mind that I take sexual assault, harassment, and rape very seriously and have zero tolerance for such activities.
People like you make females not even want to play on our servers.

I saw all the logs and heard the story and wanted to perm you right then and there. You are lucky I don't have some video evidence of you stalking her and your voice chats and I only have the logs.

You ever do this again I will see to it personally that you never log on our servers again, Do you understand me?

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!