Veren's unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Verenikin.

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 27599.

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Random raiding/FailRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me, my friend, the person who me and my friend raided.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

We were banned because we raided a huge base (which it was, looking from the outside), after having spent quite a lot of time walking around it and doing surveillance on it. We only raided after we firstly saw him with a gun inside his base (this was before he apparently went afk), and after we have confirmed that he had contra. Now, I've been raided several times by UNEMPLOYED with the sole reason stated "contraband", and even called administrators to help me. They all said the same thing: "Raiding for contra is allowed". Now how come that me and my friend were banned for the exact same offence which admins ingame told me was no offence?

That makes no sense. We didn't just go around the map looking for contra, but a huge base like the one he had attracts attention, even from us. Plus, Spetsnaz GRU doing reconnaissance in Evocity? How's that FailRP?
Please have your friend post a seperate request.
(03-20-2013, 06:18 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Please have your friend post a seperate request.

He asked me to help him post it, so I did.
May I post a separate thread and use the same unban reason in it, or does he have to write his own unban request entirely?
(03-20-2013, 06:20 AM)Verenikin Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 06:18 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Please have your friend post a seperate request.

May I post a separate thread and use the same unban reason in it, or does he have to write his own unban request entirely?

Unless suspended user cannot post it himself, he should do that.
(03-20-2013, 06:25 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 06:20 AM)Verenikin Wrote:

Unless suspended user cannot post it himself, he should do that.

Alright then, I'll talk to him about it.

Ban request edited.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21869&page=8

Verenikin Wrote:I've heard several admins say different things about this, but is raiding for contraband as a non-police allowed? I know that I was raided by someone who were non-police, and after I called an admin I was told that it was allowed, since I had contraband.

Killjoy Wrote:Just going around raiding with the sole purpose of hunting and destroying contra is not accepted.
(03-20-2013, 06:35 AM)GhostRider Wrote: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21869&page=8

Verenikin Wrote:I've heard several admins say different things about this, but is raiding for contraband as a non-police allowed? I know that I was raided by someone who were non-police, and after I called an admin I was told that it was allowed, since I had contraband.

Killjoy Wrote:Just going around raiding with the sole purpose of hunting and destroying contra is not accepted.

Which we didn't. Raiding one base doesn't mean raiding everyone on the server, now does it?
You raided this house for the sole reason of him having a base and then you were standing around listening for contraband. You did this with your job set to Spetsnaz and your buddy Unemployed. That was your sole purpose of the raid and it was infact FailRP and Random Raiding.

Denied