tandy234 unban request
Your name: tandy234

Your ban ID: 27522

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: BR Approved: Propsurfing

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: It wasn't intentional, i accidently froze the prop in the air for a couple of seconds, i would never prop surf.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quick note= the BR doesn't show me putting the prop back down but accidently prop killing myself .
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I think I was there when you jumped down from the prop. How come you did a note saying "Fu*k lif." or something like that (life was spelled lif)? You were doing suicide RP, thats why you were propsurfing. You fell down in front of me.
(03-19-2013, 05:03 PM)Humla Wrote: I think I was there when you jumped down from the prop. How come you did a note saying "Fu*k lif." or something like that (life was spelled lif)? You were doing suicide RP, thats why you were propsurfing. You fell down in front of me.
i wasnt meant to actually kill myself but i just wanted to write it down and then erase it after. I have no idea why i wrote it also i didnt really write F*ck my lif i wrote i hate my lif (spelling error) and then moving the prop making me fall the prop accidently killing myself ( when i am bored i write random notes to say how i feel in rp)

(03-19-2013, 05:03 PM)Humla Wrote: I think I was there when you jumped down from the prop. How come you did a note saying "Fu*k lif." or something like that (life was spelled lif)? You were doing suicide RP, thats why you were propsurfing. You fell down in front of me.
and even if i was (which i wasnt) doing suicide rp is it against the rules?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
It wasn't intentional? You spawned a prop, walked on top of it, then brought yourself up in the air, you were up there for a short while and you wrote the note saying you hated life, you then removed the prop and dropped to the floor dead.

You are correct, the BR doesn't show you putting the prop down, tell me how that is relevant?
Lead by example.
(03-19-2013, 05:15 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: It wasn't intentional? You spawned a prop, walked on top of it, then brought yourself up in the air, you were up there for a short while and you wrote the note saying you hated life, you then removed the prop and dropped to the floor dead.

You are correct, the BR doesn't show you putting the prop down, tell me how that is relevant?
since it happened yesterday and i dont have a very good memory i think what you said is true and i did remove the prop, i cannot remember all of it correct me if i am wrong
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Denied.