Unban Request For Cozmiq
Question 
Your name: CozmiqHD

Your ban ID: 24658

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Making a chair elevator to nexus top

Involved: Other people making elevators

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because i'm new to this server and i saw everyone else trying to make a elevator so i thought i would try i didnt know i would kill myself whilst doing it and the admin said i was dead then banned me he shouldve at least talked to me about it because im a nice person i would've just told him sorry and i wouldn't do it again i wouldn't swear at him or nothing and i also was a police officer just to include that :3
You also saw everyone else getting warned (To no avail since they ignored me) then banned for it, so you should've known.
(02-16-2013, 03:55 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You also saw everyone else getting warned (To no avail since they ignored me) then banned for it, so you should've known.

I seriously don't look at the chat very often but i should to be honest

(02-16-2013, 03:56 PM)Cozmiq Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 03:55 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You also saw everyone else getting warned (To no avail since they ignored me) then banned for it, so you should've known.

I seriously don't look at the chat very often but i should to be honest

Also i'd like to say sorry i didnt mean it and i would love to be unbbaned
Ignorance is not an excuse. Wait out your ban and hopefully you'll return as a better roleplayer who has read the rules.
Expired