Unban Request - Leopard
Your name: Leopard

Your ban ID: 23468

Banned by: [FL:M] Sally

Reason: Breaking general rule #5, fail RP, ramming every car as paramedic, CDM, lying

Involved: Don't know. The one person I hit and healed ran off because he did not care.

Why we should unban you: Sally claims I was driving around ramming cars with my ambulance when this was the only incident of me nipping a car. He claims he was watching me the entire time when he was actually handling a separate ban out of site where I hit somebody. I was going through the center of town and got to the end of the road where the tunnel is. Right there was a road block of cars and people, so I swerve left and accidentally nip somebody's leg and the back of their car. I immediately get out, rush over to him, and heal him. He gets up, runs off, and I get in my car to drive off. At this time, I didn't even know Sally was around, but apparently he had already lifted me off the ground and froze my car. Really? Well when I get in my car and start to drive off I suddenly freeze and I see Sally running over to me. He claims that he froze my car previous to me healing the guy but that never happened. He claims I CMD'd somebody, when nobody was killed. He claims I fail rp'd, but cannot be possible because I immediately realized what I had accidentally done and healed the person who I injured. He claims I rammed every car, but how is this possible if I saw him out of sight 10 seconds prior handling another ban? He claims I broke rule #5 when clearly it states admins and not moderators.

The admins and mods are becoming too abusive on this server. I have been playing all morning for 4 hours, roleplaying my ass off, being a loyal police officer and a ready to help paramedic. Then one accident happens and I get banned.

Let me remind you that this all started with a simple accident of me hitting somebody, getting out instantly to heal them so I could get on with my roleplay.

Also, "3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request." Should be placed under "void" if such bullshit like this occurs. This is pure staff abuse and he knew he was wrong, so he set the ban to 1 day in order to prevent me from posting an unban request.

Sally, you have been called out.
Do not close this yet, please. I'd like to give my input when I get home.
Ban under 24 hours.