Unban captain ghost
Sad 
Your name: (Steam friends name) Captain Ghost

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 21474

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Jamie

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) BR Approved: Doomforting, Having traps to kill raiders.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Unban me cos a chaffuer tried to raid me i just spawned as president and he was in my offices and so he pulled out a gun and shooting at me and so i tried to build and a prop fall down in his head but i couldnt find the guy agian so i couldt give him the gun cos i didnt saw it to the start and sayed "no i didnt propkill u" but after when i searched after him i couldt find him. but i got ban for this i really dont understand it and i really love the servers and hope u guys will get me unbanned..Sad
This is true me, him and our friend talk together on skype he said ohh a chauffeur is trying to kill me me and my friend were SS we just spawned in and said fuck no now we lose the president but to his self defense he killed him whit a prop
You said "so he pulled out a gun and shooting at me and so i tried to build and a prop fall down in his head"

So you were building while he was trying to raid you?...
No. u builed first.. and he come and so i took the prop gun and ram the prop so it fall down..
So because he pulled a gun on you, You pulled the prop down on him to kill him?
No,i dont tried to kill him or get that prop down.. just done it in chock..
In chock?
Denied.

Not only did the user fail to make a defense or dispute the charges against him, but also admitted to propkilling.