My unban
Your name: Jack_1224

Your ban ID:21206

Banned by: Fiasco

Reason: propkilling

Involved: Nobody but me and the admin

Why we should unban you: Because i wasnt actually propkilling on purpose my my car was glitched and i was trying to get it out because it was in the side of nexus, I even asked the admins for help and they didnt respond so i tried to get it out using a prop and if i did accidently kill anyone because the car would kinda fly out then teleport back into the building Im sorry. I love this server and i really want to start playing again i hope you let me.
It's true, his car was indeed stuck on the wall and I believe I have a recording of this which I could upload to youtube if you deem that needed.

I'll start uploading the videos
You were slamming the car with a huge block. It boomeranged and killed people. You then continued to slam it.

It really doesnt matter if it was stuck or not that is never how you get a car unstuck
What Fultzy said is also true, I just checked the recording and it shows your car being stuck, then after that it shows you're rather violently trying to unstuck it. I have almost uploaded the videos and I shall add them in a few minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57lLbLBKs...e=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5xJjxBc...e=youtu.be
I argee that I could have done it differently, and that wasn't the way to do it but I didn't think of any other way at the time and I asked the admins to help but they didn't. I just really want to get unbanned so I can play because I love this server, and i promise to never EVER do this again.

And the admin didn't even give me a warning that i was going to be banned or anything
When you are smashing your car I dont really find it needed. Because for the simple fact you are smashing your car.
I agree that it was stupid. I realized my mistake I just love this server and i love playing on it
Ban equal to 24 hours or shorter. Denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.