Still the same
(08-08-2012, 02:18 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:30 PM)Shadow Wrote: Lets hope, after your ban, you can finally enjoy the server to it's fullest and do some PassiveRP.

Anyways, Welcome to our community & Forums.
Enjoy your stay. Smile

Lol, PassiveRP? Fearless? Keep dreaming!

We all know that all the Admins love to hang out on V2D because it's less mingey and their friends are on it, but the point of being an Admin is to keep BOTH SERVERS safe from minges. That doesn't mean going to the other server because you don't want to do your own job (No offense to any admins).

Dude, if you decide to come back I'd suggest you have FRAPS on at all times, that way you can record the amount of times you get RDM'ed and CDM'ed every minute.

Come back soon.

What does moaning that admins aren't doing their job in v33x and there is minges in Gmod who come to play in FL have to do with passiveRP?
I was just quickly stating that there is rarely PassiveRP in Fearless, then went on to a different subject.
Where is this your statement based? If I go flying around whilst in phase I find tons of it and they are doing very good, Or do you say it because some people are saying that?
AgentMass has a point though, sometimes the servers can go for hours without any supervision or they can have several admins on at once. Luckily today on v2d quite a few popped on so the server was pretty good, but I'm not going to lie, there were times last week when it was unbearable. All this is v2d, I have literally no experience of v33x so I a not qualified whatsoever to comment on that. I'm not trying to comment on how admins actually do their jobs either, because when they're on they do good jobs. I'm just pointing out that I've noticed a distinct lack of supervision lately, that's all.
(06-23-2012, 05:17 PM)Agentmass Wrote: I spawned 5 props in an elevator.

You shouldnt've spawned 1 prop.
"OHMG THEHRES O PHROOOHP IN DA ELAVAHTOR. HE IS FLAAHING"

I'm looking forward to rp with you. well. If you didn't leave when i'm back. Have a lovely time on the servers and have fun frapsing every single mistake! ( Try out Perp. CDM, CDM, CDM, CDM, CDM, CDM, CDM, CDM , CDM )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John....
Lol
(06-23-2012, 02:32 PM)Agentmass Wrote: I have been playing Garry's Mod for almost four years now and decided to try out another RP server today after not playing Gmod for the last 5 months.

I joined Fearless RP and played for about 20 minutes and then decided to go up the Nexus. I found no one there and started going back down the elevator. As I was going down, alone, I spawned a few props to see how the props would react to the elevator going down. Basically I was just testing out how the physics engine would react.

Long behold, 30 seconds later after no warning what so ever I was banned by an admin that never made any kind of effort to get into contact with me or see what the problem was.

What was the reason of the ban you might ask? "Trying to kill him self with props". Now, this ban could of been avoided if the admin would of simply had a little chat with me, but no. The admin immediately assumed and now a player is already pissed off and leaving.

Every 3 months there is a new RP server super popular on Garry's Mod. Every 3 months the RP server dies down in popularity and a new one comes along.

Try not to be that RP server by stopping shit like this.

But I'm going to wrap this up and pretty much say that RP has not changed.

One last thing, I did not put this in the "reports" section because honestly, who really cares? It's a dictatorship.

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

This server has been up since 2008 and never experienced any issue. I you've been playing gmod for 4 years, you'd know the basic rule of spamming props in a moving object and how much lag it causes with a chance of clusterfucking it.

Just because there is no RP on the server, that doesn't give you the right to start testing the "physics" when you can very well do that comfortably on a single-player session.

In my point of view, the ban was more than just and you should be grateful you only got 800 minutes, which is 13 hours and 20 minutes.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Well hello again, Agentmass.

Sorry to hear about todays incident. Yes, v33x needs more admins I think we can all agree on that.

I hope to see you again on the server tonight, so you can see the RP potential Fearless actually has.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Adman