Request for unban please
Your name: MrRicky

Your ban ID: 9147

Banned by: Holdem

Server: V33x

Involved: Nogas Me willyham, Rradley, Motherincinerator
Why we should unban you: Hello to anybody reading First off.... It has just gone under 1 day but i would still like to apply for an unban, ok now for the speech, Basically i would like to apologize for propblocking i did not mean to but i was waiting for an admin to get here. Yeah so i was in my house and nogas randomly warrants me firing through my window calling me abusive names, so i in my willing nature told him to go away. He then comes back with a warrant for no reason what so 'ever' and raids me during the whole 10minutes i was pleading an admin to come but none showed... after that 10minutes i was very annoyed at the circumstance which i didn't find fair and decided to block the entrance and saying im waiting for an admin to deam this necessary, i do once again apologize for what has happened and it will not happen again. I also believe that Holdem did not tell me he was coming and instantly banned me without saying why is it there which i also found unfair please reconsider the day ban.
I went there, invisible. I saw you in there, prop blocking the entrance for Officers. I was going to talk to you, but just then you started to insult them with your Microphone, therefore I banned you for a day. You also have other bans.

In my opinion the ban stays.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Oh but i was using @ to call you over but you never showed? i didn't know you were invisible if so i could of discussed what happened, and my other bans are for different reasons than propblocking though. and if i were to apologize again? Smile
Ban expired. Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.