DJDerp Unban request
Your name: Zach Johnson

Your ban ID: 8979

Banned by: Mahti

Server[/b]: Evocity v2

Involved: No one besides me and the admin

Why we should unban you: I had a bind, it says "heil hitler" the only reason I had it is because I was on an old WW2 RP server and I was apart of the Nazi's and the leader forced all of us to bind that and use it occasionally. I set my hand on the keyboard and hit the button that had that binded. I have just donated and I really want to be able to get back on and play with everyone!
Un-noticed?
Its your responsability what you have binded.
I don't know how to unbind. I would if I knew how to though. I just want to get on and play.
Well I don't know how to unbind but you could just set a different bind to that key. You knew the rules before you accidently hit that button did you not? If you knew the rules wouldn't you ask someone or google how to unbind a key?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Between now and the time I posted that other response I have found out how to. So, whats the status on my ban?
I heard him say it, to unbind, say if i binded k to kill command i would type in console unbind k
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Ok, thank you. So, can I get a status on this?
Unban request denied and moved.