Unban appeal for the reason:
Your name: Alexx

Your ban ID: 8391

Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

First thing that i should mention is that the "Rules" link is broken, and link to a non-existent thread. "Rules"

I will start at the beginning: I was thinking up new and imagainative ways of RP'ing in the server, and as i have been to alot of concerts lately i decided to go with the "Venue" idea.. As many of you will know concerts tend to take place in rather large areas.. So with the prop limit in mind i went to cub foods to begin building.

During the building process alot of people coundn't wait for me to finish, however it was taking a while as i had to use larger props.. As i only had 30 props for a huge area. I was unaware that building out of the map and also out of sight was against the rules (As the rules thread was missing)

I personally feel that Soul could have at-least warned me before placing the hefty Week-long ban. I had just bought 50k for the holidays (2 weeks) and it's a shame to see a week of gaming time dissapear over some confusion.

All that i can do now is apologise to you, and hope for an unban.

Thanks for reading -Alexx.

Cannot edit the title, so add this onto the end: Building on forbidden places

UPDATE: The rules thread is back, however i cannot find the rule of shich i was banned for.
I'm sorry but really? No reply after 2 days? This is kinda shit..
Ban expired. Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.