Unban request Miller89
Your name: Miller89

Your ban ID: 7781

Banned by: Faustie

Server: V33x
Involved: (Who was involved? Miller89 Doctor_Enzyme

Why we should unban you:
Dont know wich admin that was on, but i got banned for scam/rdm. I was trafic-controlling. A speeder went past me, and i pursuited him. I told him to pay a fine, that was a law, currently made by the president. He wouldnt pay up, and jumped in the car to drive off. Then we said we had to use lethal force on him, if he drove off. He didnt seem to care, then we killed him. (got the rights by the president at that time: Supermisco)

Ive have like 70 hours on this server. Hope i get to do 70 hours more. Hope i didnt ruin for anyone. Im sorry for the incident, it wont happen again.
Appeal reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Please use the template, available at www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Cant actually add much more info, since i dont know who banned me. There were no admin that commented or nothing, i were just banned.
7781 is your ban ID and you got banned by Faustie for RDM and scamming. Let's wait for his opinion.
(03-20-2012, 11:16 PM)StillAlive Wrote: 7781 is your ban ID and you got banned by Faustie for RDM and scamming. Let's wait for his opinion.

Thx Smile Im going to wait Smile
Ban has expired. Closing and moving.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.