Madgeorge93 Unbanning
Your name: Madgeorge93

Banned by: [FL:RP] Supermiso

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Involved: Just me and the admin.

Why we should unban you: I was banned for apparent metagaming, or "constant metagaming" according to Super. I was in a hostage situation, and was using a radio to get back up to help me out. At no point did I use OOC or PM anyone. I didn't know using a radio was metagaming and I didn't think it would be classed as metagaming. The only time I know I did metagame was when I told the lobby passcode on OOC and even that was an accident as I thought I had entered it on radio. If I have broken the metagaming rule, then I am sorry.
[FL:RP] Supermiso Isnt a Admin.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Well he bitched and whined, accused me of metagaming and then I was banned. So who banned me then? Cause I know what I was doing was not metagaming. I did not use any information from OOC in the IC, I knew where I was when I was kidnapped because I walked to the building, and as far as I know, using a radio to call back up is not against the rules, and yet I was still banned.
It's under hostage rules...
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
How long ban? If its perm i would give him a second chance.
I'm unbanned now, it was a 24 hour thing.
(03-21-2012, 07:35 PM)Madgeorge93 Wrote: I'm unbanned now, it was a 24 hour thing.

it must be over 24 hours before you doing a unban request
remove this thread he is unbanned + [FL]Flame banned you
Omg george read the rules its meta if u use radio when u are hostage and stop calling me a bitch just because u dont read the rules and ruin everyones rp
Appeal reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Suspension expired.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team