Br on oliverputtick
Name of player:oliverputtick

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:122542338

Time in GMT: dont know

Server: V33x

Summary:he was a cop and wanted to protect the president (his cousin) and many times i told him hes job was to patrol the city and to protect the pres and vice pres was my job (Academi Private Security Hired by the pres) and he got mad etc, Then he comes back and did /job Vice presidents guard (still as a cop) many times i asked him to change hes job again he never litsened, on the video you can hear he was on skype (Metagaming) with the vice president. He jumped from the top of the nexus when the elevator had left. I tried and helped him but he never litsened.

Evidence:
Video Evidence
In this video you can hear him say " we are in the same skype call"

Info:he said he was going to raid the president for demoting him, as i am the presidents private guard, i went for him and asked him to get on the ground multiple times, as i proceeded to run after him (on gun point) he kept running and i got cdmed.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Thank you for the report, Georgy. Upon viewing the videos we have concluded that the player you have reported has indeed FailRPed as cop. He will receive a punishment. Have a nice day.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]