Can I get some help please
Question 
so when i try to play on v33x it works fine for the first 5-10 minutes then my game crashes and gets me this pop up

I dont know if its a hard ware problem but it was working fine before 

my rig:
dual core 3ghz 
2gb ram 
1000gb storage 
gt 610 (30-40)fps on high settings 

I really like v33x i would like to play it for 5 or 6 hours every day with the game not crashing on me
Most problems stem from the the version of DirectX you have.

To find out what version you have, type dxdiag in the search bar(if on Win10) or find Run and type it in there if you have Win7 or earlier.

Then type this in the launch options of garrys mod:
Code:
dxlevel <level>

CHANGE THE <level> FOR THE VERSION OF DIRECTX YOU HAVE!

Only my 0.2 cents but hope this fixes it.
(02-13-2016, 03:57 PM)Grunt Wrote: Most problems sttomorrowthe the version of DirectX you have.

To find out what version you have, type dxdiag in the search bar(if on Win10) or find Run and type it in there if you have Win7 or earlier.

Then type this in the launch options of garrys mod:
Code:
dxlevel <level>

CHANGE THE <level> FOR THE VERSION OF DIRECTX YOU HAVE!

Only my 0.2 cents but hope this fixes it.

Thnx m8 i will try it tommorow after school.
I did some research on the issue and the error message you're receiving.

The problem is that the game engine does not have enough memory to function properly according to the steam support. The only solution I can think of that isn't ridiculously complicated is to just lower texture quality. Hopefully people have other solutions.
(02-14-2016, 06:21 AM)،Zambie Wrote: I did some research on the issue and the error message you're receiving.

The problem is that the game engine does not have enough memory to function properly according to the steam support. The only solution I can think of that isn't ridiculously complicated is to just lower texture quality. Hopefully people have other solutions.

This doesn't happen in any other servers running the same map and also doesn't happen in v2d
(02-14-2016, 06:21 AM)Zambie Wrote: I did some research on the issue and the error message you're receiving.

I had this error too (Extremely annoying) I could be on the server MAX 10 minutes, I never found a solution however reinstalling my game worked.
I tried many different -dxlevel settings, none of them worked.
[Image: 38f56a77c8.png]
I hope you find a solution to this problem.
i now have this error pop up it says this :