Money pack issue
Hello everyone, so 2 days ago i donated for money packs worth 37 dollars and after the three days i still did not get my money. I would like some help with this issue. I also have proof that i donate three or two days ago.
open this link->[link removed]
Hey, You should block out your mailing address on that link.

Trying PMing soul if you haven't already, he is the one that deals with these kind of issues: http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...file&uid=1
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(01-08-2016, 09:03 PM)Quote Wrote: Hey, You should block out your mailing address on that link.
Alright, let's meet on the server and I will give you it manually. There was a problem with the website which has been fixed now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
now see that would be a problem i think,because the time your on the server i will be sleeping cause i am in utc+4
I am on the server now soul
Sorted out Smile Thanks for donating!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Moving to Archive.
Hi I bought a moneypack when I bought it I log out after 5 minutes and then when I came back in I only had 50k and when I bought it i had I 70k so I lost 20k what should I do