Report: Barack Obama
Name of player: Barack Obama

SteamID  STEAM_0:0:20457546 

Time in GMT: 4:30

Server: v33x

Summary: Killed vp for no reason.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/velNb3alszY

Reported player has been found guilty of Random Raiding and RDMing and has been punished.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Nice try, s a d b o y

Especially when you cut the part where I told you that you shouldn't go with me to the elevator because I've got a very special mission from the President. I told you also that I will kill you if you go with me to the elevator. But I should ask you: What were YOU doing in the elevator? That's better question.

My mission was entirely justified because the person who I killed wasn't Vice-President because of RolePlay, he changed the job to escape from RP. I was the Nexus Desk Secretary and I saw him escaping from the Jail. Then he (the guy who was a Citizen and escaped from the Jail) did a lot of FailRP and became the Vice-President to avoid the Police because I was whole the time typing in the radio I have someone who escaped from the Jail. Check logs if you don't believe. When I told the President that the escapist had become the Vice-President, the President told me that I have all permission to kill the Vice-President. And because my roleplay character is "stupid", I accepted that crazy offer.

s a d b o y, I hope someone will record you doing some legal things. Then ban you.
(08-12-2015, 04:21 AM)Barack Obama Wrote: Nice try, s a d b o y

Especially when you cut the part where I told you that you shouldn't go with me to the elevator because I've got a very special mission from the President. I told you also that I will kill you if you go with me to the elevator. But I should ask you: What were YOU doing in the elevator? That's better question.

My mission was entirely justified because the person who I killed wasn't Vice-President because of RolePlay, he changed the job to escape from RP. I was the Nexus Desk Secretary and I saw him escaping from the Jail. Then he (the guy who was a Citizen and escaped from the Jail) did a lot of FailRP and became the Vice-President to avoid the Police because I was whole the time typing in the radio I have someone who escaped from the Jail. Check logs if you don't believe. When I told the President that the escapist had become the Vice-President, the President told me that I have all permission to kill the Vice-President. And because my roleplay character is "stupid", I accepted that crazy offer.

s a d b o y, I hope someone will record you doing some legal things. Then ban you.
LOL
ok
so you mumbling into your mic is warning me?
ANd when i ran into the room and he was dead on the floor?
strange huh?

You know its against the rules of the forum to lie on a ban request.
This player report has already been answered, please refrain from continuing to post on here.
Approved. If you see it being approved, stop posting.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub