Report: [FL:RP] Sauce
Name of player: [FL:RP] Sauce

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47664376

Time in GMT: 3th of May 22:20 (About)

Server: v33x

Summary:
Sauce was going to be arrested when he stated in local OOC "It's not a law bitch". Sauce insulted another player in OOC.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437092177
It is no surprise to me that you have posted this.. but even so.
I would like to touch on the whole point of you posting this being due to the fact that I arrested you after questioning about 5 minutes before, and you seemed very annoyed about the whole situation and therefore probably was just looking to clutch at the next straw available to you.

With that being said, I can see that this could be classed under "Insulting in OOC" in some eyes and as I said, "you were welcome to post a BR" in reaction to you saying "That is Abuse in OOC, You can be reported for that" or something along those lines to ensure that I was aware of your intentions. I would like to mention also that "bitch" is historically defined as a "female dog", it should also be noted that this was said in jest and no offence was meant for it, if I had of meant for an offence I would of said "You Bitch" which would be targeting the word at someone. As I am sure we are all aware.. these kind of words fly over OOC all the time, with the majority. And 'Bitch' is by far not the worst, especially of those that often go un-noticed. In fact, would 'Bitch' even come under a warning in most cases?

The rule that I believe we are referring to is:
"Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages."
Of which to confirm, the word 'Bitch' is not a swear word. As for insulting, I have previously stated that this was said in jest and not targeted at anyone and so I do not believe that I was knowingly insulting anyone in OOC to be in breach of this rule. On a typical day, I would be surprised to even be warned for using the word 'Bitch' in OOC.
Request reviewed and DENIED.

Closing notes:

Evidence provided was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Sauce, STEAM_0:1:47664376) was found violating rules regarding insulting players via OOC (OOC Rule #9). 

However, the infraction was minor and the player being 'insulted' is free to post a Player Report if he/she felt insulted by the comment. 

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team