Thread Title: Report: <Goverment>

Name of player:
[FL:RP] Shoqboxx (STEAM_0:1:40391102) Police officer
NOOBZRUS (STEAM_0:0:68226146) SRU Sergant
[FL:RP] Maverick (STEAM_0:0:78384130) President
TheDude24 (STEAM_0:1:98573285) Police Sergant

Time in GMT: (12:20pm-1:00pm) greece time

Server: (v2d) the oldest map

Summary: (When i joined the server i changed my job to rebel leader and went to make a base to rebel house, i dupplicated some fences outside the house and went in to put some doors,afterwhile president searched warranted me, so police rushed in and started shooting me by lefting me with 60 health then he stopped, they searched the rooms for drugs ,contras, and when they found empty pots they said "drugs confirmed" drugs confirmed when they were empty???? i said it's pots for regular flowers.....Then i got killed by the sru sergant, well i think was and the other sru in this raid but i don't remember clearly....Well and the reason i got killed is that i was law breaker and i had walls higher than 1 person..? whatt? i had just normal fences outside?. it's like they put a law "If you have house with walls higher than 1 person you suspicious for criminal and u must be searched warrant , That means he will just warrant all houses with not rp reason.,and president is letting the sru and police kill me for empty pots that weren't even mine, that's was the best law's, next step for him is " kill everyone who has cloths"" ahh one more thing, bmd's was banned from the city(law) okay they were banned and should be arrested, but some of them they were just killing them.......

Evidence:: (http://plays.tv/video/553cc7e2eefb7785c1)

It wasnt the seargant who killed you, it was Sp0rf. It could not have been anyone else since when you got shot you get knocked backwards, away from Sp0rf. If anyone else killed you you would have flown towards sp0rf.

[Image: us1e1it.png]

My permission to post on this BR

[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Okay thanks for the notice, so the strategic response unit, killed me
and again president was there too, he should demote him...
and he can't put law's to kill people for pots, or like in mine situation with empty pots.. this is ridiculous. really.. it's like a law to rdm people.....
now i don't know if he can put a law for the walls if it's higher than 1 person, this still ridiculous cause i had fences outside that means that wasn't very high,
name/steam id of the person that killed me: SP0RF STEAM_0:0:53830274
The player SPorf has been caught RDMing the rebel who was unarmed.
A Blacklist will be issued accordingly.
Thank you for you report.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]