Uban Request Kaparoto and menbro
Rainbow 
Your name: KAPAroto STEAM_0:1:110301896 , menbro STEAM_0:1:93210171

Your ban ID: KAPAroto - 59134 , menbro - 59135

Banned by: [FL] Dig

Reason: Double-Accounting

Involved: Only me (KAPAroto)

Why we should unban you:

I was in Fearless a few weeks back, my big bro used to play it all the time and he recommended it to me so I opened steam account to give it a shot, I just got into the server and asked for help. I met some people, they told me how to make money, I bought the door and locked it then I bought machines in the store, a minute after an admin (I think it is an admin) came to me, and asks me what is my connection to menbro, I told him the truth (It's my brother), and he told me my brother is banned, and then he banned me.

I asked my brother why I got banned and he told me It's because he was during a 1 day ban while I was going on the server

I don't know why you banned me too, garrysmod is the first game I play on steam, and I want to play with my brother, he told me he paid for this server and he won't risk being banned like this, you ban people because they say the truth? he is really my brother and he's in university right now, he plays very rarely

Please unban me, I saw that you did the same to other people too, I really want to play fearless it looks like a fun mod.
Case under review, your patience is appreciated.
Please provide any evidence to back your case.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Please provide evidence to back your case.
dig

What do you mean? What kind of evidence do you want?
The brother story is very common, if you do have a brother, can you provide any sort of proof there are two individuals on each account?
dig

It's only me and my brother, you can check that our ips are the same? sometimes he comes home and plays from here
Denied.
As far as I am concerned you did double-account, you've brought no new evidence to the table to sway my mind.
You played on this account one day after your 'brother' was banned, this is suspicious and far too coincidental.
dig