MrMLGFish unban request
Your name: MrMLGFish

Your ban ID: 57818

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: CDM on purpose lying to his face

Involved: blackjesusben (in the car with me)

Why we should unban you: Today i was driving in my friend lambo and whilst my Internet was messing up (lagging a lot) a admin on purpose stood in the middle of the road (j-walking) on a tight corner so due to the lag and not wanting to pay my friend for crashing his car i did not choose to divert from this person

after he asked me why, i said you didnt render in till the last minute and it was my friends car, all the truth he then accused me of lying  
i dont think its fair he said i CDmed when he was j walking on a tight corner trying to get hit, even if i did attempted to break i would not of slowed down in time,
there is not really much i could of done to prevent this

thanks for your time!

if it is not possible to releases the ban please can you please remove my 6 hour driving ban.
Keep in mind that lying in the courthouse will lead in a punishment.
I positioned myself so you'd see me from far away, enough distance so you easily could have:

A: Stopped
B: Tried to stop
C: Drive around me
D: Attempt to drive around me

You rammed straight into me with your car without making any attempts at avoiding to run over me (A, B, C or D)
When I confronted you, your excuse was because I was in the middle of the road. This was why you apparently didn't have to try to avoid me with your car and why you were allowed to run straight over me. 

Screenshots to show where I stood and where you came from: 

I did in no way suddenly appear in front of you, and you have no reason to even claim that this was my fault and that this was an accident.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
yes but as i say i was experiencing ALOT of lag and you can ask blackJesusben who was in the car because i keep saying "aww lag and crashing in to trees" and its not like i aimed for you, you were standing on the right side of the rode and if i did divert the already 40hp car would have exploded 
and can you please just remove the 6 hour car ban  

thanks for your time
I saw you driving straight into me. You made no attempts at breaking or anything.

There is no way that your ban and blacklist will be removed or reduced.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator