Harsh ban
Your name: ๖ۣۜMGK
Your ban ID: 57815
Banned by: [FL] General Rickets
Reason: Racism
Involved: Arasus
Why we should unban you: So lets get straight to the point. My friend came to free me from prison and it failed because there was army of
SRUs and such waiting at down of the elevator, Rickets walked us up to jail floor and my jail time was just about to end. Like second before i got out
of jail i said to Rickets "bitch ass nig*a". I consider 7 days bans for saying that little bit harsh or ban at all since you can see i got clean record
of bans. Warning would've been just enough by my opinion but of course its General's call what is enough and what is not. But i just want to let you
know i regret what i said and i hope you reconsider the ban or at least length of it since its my first ban.
Why warn you when you wrote a clearly written rule?
You should have known better, a lot better.
We don't tolerate any use of racial slurs. What you said is something that we don't allow. This is something you should have known before you opened your mouth.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes i know i broke the rules and im really really sorry about it but i just feel the punishment is little bit harsh and it should be reconsidered.
Denied user is aware he broke the rules. That sort of language is 100% unacceptable.