Unban Request - TheSuperLion
Exclamation 
Your name: (TheSuperLion)
Your ban ID: (57562)
Banned by: ([FL:M] Raptor)
Reason: (FearRP.)
Involved: (Me and a couple of police men in the nexus parking garage)
Why we should unban you: (I walked into the nexus parking garage, And there was no laws against that, but the police men said get on the ground and aimed their guns at me. I ran because i thought i was gonna get arrested for doing NOTHING illegal. So i ran... That was stupid because then i was banned even though i really want to play. The police men actually failed rp. They aimed their guns at an innocent person who walked into the wrong place (me) and therefore i think i should be unbanned. Angel )
That is not an excuse to break FearRP, FearRP is FearRP
IF you think they failRP then you do not break a rule because they broke a rule.
IF you didn't know that going to the nexus garage is trespassing you still do not break FearRP.
Before I banned you I made sure that you say that you broke FearRP and you said yes when I asked you many many times.
Raptor please, Why were they about to arrest me for entering the nexus parking garage? I just did not want to be arrested! They had handcuffs and rifles up! I was simply scared of getting arrested for 15 minutes! Please! I really love the server. And i would love to play tonight, Can't you shorten it to 4 hours? or 2 hours? I'll wait. That's the respect i have for the server.
If you think they're arrest was injust then post a report on them (http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14) However you thinking that they were going to arrest you for an invalid reason (which was valid) does not give you any right to break the rules. Before I issued the ban I made sure that you'd admit to saying that you DID break FearRP and now I do not see why you are writing an un-ban request.

You being in the nexus garage is trespassing.
Trespassing leads to an arrest.
therefore arrest was and is valid.

You ran away from them while they had you on gun point, which is FearRP.
General Rule 13.
Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Also, the courthouse rules which states
"Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules."
Please. Im begging you. Raptor. I will do anything to play earlier, I learnt my lesson. Please shorten my ban. I can't play in 10 hours... I want to play tonight. I just love this server so much. Please consider it. I will not cause any trouble.
(01-03-2015, 04:38 PM)Raptor Wrote: If you think they're arrest was injust then post a report on them (http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14) However you thinking that they were going to arrest you for an invalid reason (which was valid) does not give you any right to break the rules. Before I issued the ban I made sure that you'd admit to saying that you DID break FearRP and now I do not see why you are writing an un-ban request.

You being in the nexus garage is trespassing.
Trespassing leads to an arrest.
therefore arrest was and is valid.

You ran away from them while they had you on gun point, which is FearRP.
General Rule 13.
Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Also, the courthouse rules which states
"Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules."

Please shorten my ban! It's only 4 hours left and i would very much love to play. Please! I would do anything!
before I issued the ban, I asked you wither or not you did break FearRP when the police officer pointed a weapon on you, and you said yes.
For your honestly I've gave you a 12 hour ban not a whole day.
Denied

Dont post a UBR if you are ''sorry''
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]