Unban request.
Your name: DreamzDaily

Your ban ID: 30157

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Breaking server rules, trolling for YouTube.

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: You should unbanned me because I am much mature now and I know that I made my mistake by putting a video on YouTube by recording you guys and trolling. I will promise that it won't happen again & I was quite young when I did that. This has been my 2nd banned also I do not make any more YouTube video's. I'm very sorry for what I've done and I know why you've banned me, it was for my own good. I just want to be on this server again and have fun. Give me 1 more chance and I won't let you down. I didn't know that you wasn't aloud to record and put it on YouTube. I'm truly sorry.

P.S Sorry for wasting you time admins.
That wasn't even a full two months ago. Matured in two months?
I'm full matured now, I didn't know that rule sorry. I will follow the rules this time. Let me show you how good I can be at role playing please.
I still can't understand how you were "quite young" when you did that, seeing the ban was two months ago.
Oops sorry I didn't mean to put quite young, Give me 1 more chance and I will prove myself. I promise that I won't let you down, I will follow the rules.
Denied.