Unban request - [FL:RP] Oliver
Your name: [FL:RP] Oliver

Your ban ID: 30808

Banned by: [FL] Doomdude1

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: President, two cops not sure of their names.

Why we should unban you:

I'd guess Doom was watching invisable, the cop told me to stay in the vancinity of the room, he called it the 'detainment room' as their had just been a raid,
not why I was their though ( to see president ) was why I was their.

I was tazed when I went out of the door, then walked back in and then,
*poof* ban. Took me by surprise, as I didnt feel I did anything wrong to be
honest. I understand that Doom banned me for whatever he felt was nessacary,
I wont argue that I was wrongly banned or accused as ive said I do not agree with it though. Also, I do think two days would be a 'harsh' length for a first offence of
fearRP.

Not really sure what else to say,

Thank you for reading,
Best regards, Oliver
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
I was watching. You were handcuffed and walked away from an officer who told you to stay put (while aiming a tazer at you), he then tazed you. You got up and started to walk around, while he continued to tell you not to move, still aiming his tazer. You didn't stop moving, got up again, then I banned you.

Anything to add before I close this?
(04-29-2013, 08:53 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I was watching. You were handcuffed and walked away from an officer who told you to stay put (while aiming a tazer at you), he then tazed you. You got up and started to walk around, while he continued to tell you not to move, still aiming his tazer. You didn't stop moving, got up again, then I banned you.

Anything to add before I close this?

Yes, I walked towards the door. To the helding room, not away from him.

(04-29-2013, 08:47 PM)Oliver Wrote: I was tazed when I went out of the door, then walked back in and then,
*poof* ban.

Corrosponding to my original post.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
You are still failing to see... He told you to stop, explicitly, several times. You didn't listen to him but kept running around.
Your punishment was 2 days because you have over 300 hours, plenty of time to get to know the rules.

Unban request - Denied.