Rebels stealing cars to CDM
Name of player: Since I dont have really good proof except my own "investigation" I will post all of the rebel teams names where 2 were donators and able to wear suit.

Most likely:
Gibox STEAM_0:1:25388300 *
Amish STEAM_0:1:18791846
Branny³² STEAM_0:0:57644229

Rest of the team:
«TR» Pvt. B. Bezza STEAM_0:0:53988942
[FL:RP] Japze STEAM_0:1:16128278 *
Known STEAM_0:1:44759083

* = donators aka able to wear suit (firetruck driver)

Time in GMT: Around 18 GMT +1

Server: v2p

Summary: These guys stole cars and CDMd people with them. They probably did alot of CDMing since it was so much complaining in OOC chat.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScwikTbMA...e=youtu.be

Time of incidents for log confirmations:

18.03. A cop gets hit by a rebel whom I dont know who is (I suspect Amish STEAM_0:1:18791846 since they both were cruising in a cop car at one point). Then I get hit by the firetruck that I believe Gibox were driving.

18.04: I get hit again when I was trying to get evidence on who were driving the firetruck. While being in injured mode the fireman disconnected thus making the person who drove it exposed. I didnt actually see who it was but as you can see a cop is running after and Gibox gets tazed so that pretty much confirms it is him.

Later Branny³² or Gibox went on to steal my car after I arrested Amish for driving a stolen police vehicle. When I saw him I shot him since he was endagering peoples since he almost killed them and while doing this I compared to the rebels deaths afterwards where both Gibox and Branny³² had been upped one which confirms it was one of those two. If the rebel leader has its own skin it was Branny³² since Gibox skin was asian when I asked him to show me.

Pics of scoreboard before and after the kill:

[Image: HV2fgzT.jpg]
[Image: nuMfcEs.jpg]

Edit: They continued doing so 2 hours later.

This occured at 19.53:13 GMT +1 (or +2, not really sure with the summertime)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRyh4MbFb...e=youtu.be

Amish, Gibox and Branny³² were the only ones from before that was still rebels so it narrows it down to three. I later saw Gibox with the black man suit too as Corleone so I am 100% sure it was him in the firetruck now.

Here he wears it: [Image: XJAo1uD.jpg]
This is Totally true

Since I was doing some great RP with MNU clan.
Some rebels stole a car and droved into the base and CDM'ed 2 people.
Then some min later they just came with a cop car and CDM'ed 3 people.

I have no evidence Since I got cdm'ed all the time.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Humla, yesterday you followed me all around the city, and you saw that i got cdm'd too.
And you followed me quite long time, and while you were following me i got cdm'd again and a lot of people got cdm'd in that time, so how can that be me, if you saw that i have no car while people got cdm'd.
(04-14-2013, 07:11 AM)Amish Wrote: Humla, yesterday you followed me all around the city, and you saw that i got cdm'd too.
And you followed me quite long time, and while you were following me i got cdm'd again and a lot of people got cdm'd in that time, so how can that be me, if you saw that i have no car while people got cdm'd.

I did not see you get CDMd a single time. The only thing I saw when I was "following" you were your friend turning away with a stolen police car when he saw me.

This is why I believe one of the CDMers are you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQ9zKoox...e=youtu.be
When you were a doctor and you healed me after i was cdm'd between burger king and BMD spawn, i'm pretty sure you saw how i got cdm'd too. and after that you followed me, i went to sell my car near apartments, you were standing next to me. after selling my car i got cdm'd again. and you still were somewhere around me when that happened.
And that video, yes of course i was running away, cause i was a Rebel in stolen police car. Tho, car was opened, i just picked it up to get to the city, but i ran in to you and tryed to escape.
And if i am that cdm'er how could i cdm myself two times and cdm other people if i was running arround evocity without a car while a lot of people was complaining about cdm's. And you, as a doctor was running behind me all the time and you saw, that i have no car at the time.
(04-14-2013, 09:44 AM)Amish Wrote: When you were a doctor and you healed me after i was cdm'd between burger king and BMD spawn, i'm pretty sure you saw how i got cdm'd too. and after that you followed me, i went to sell my car near apartments, you were standing next to me. after selling my car i got cdm'd again. and you still were somewhere around me when that happened.
And that video, yes of course i was running away, cause i was a Rebel in stolen police car. Tho, car was opened, i just picked it up to get to the city, but i ran in to you and tryed to escape.
And if i am that cdm'er how could i cdm myself two times and cdm other people if i was running arround evocity without a car while a lot of people was complaining about cdm's. And you, as a doctor was running behind me all the time and you saw, that i have no car at the time.

Yeah, now I remember. I healed you yes but who says it is intentional CDM? It could have been an accident. I didnt see you get CDM one single time. When you sold your car I was long gone.
(04-14-2013, 09:52 AM)Humla Wrote: Yeah, now I remember. I healed you yes but who says it is intentional CDM? It could have been an accident. I didnt see you get CDM one single time. When you sold your car I was long gone.

Says me. I got cdm'd two times yesterday, i was walking on sidewalks both times. first time i got cdmd by tides truck. he ran me over on sidewalk, turned around i drived away. that was the time you healed me and you healed me on a sidewalk. Second time i got cdm'd right outside of nexus, behind the fountain by a Lambo. and that wasnt accident too.

And just to add something. in 1st video, middle of the road isnt the place where to meet and talk. thats why there is sidewalks. That police car in 1st video, you can see how that guy is running under the police car's wheels.
After log check, Gibox and Amish were founded CDMing