unban for gmmr401
name: gmmr401

[bi dont know this sorry

[b]Banned by: i dont know he was moderator

[b]Reason
: i was banned because i didnt read rules and asked a person to kill me so i could respawn as a diffrent model

[b]Involved:just me and the moderator
[b]Why we should unban you: i should be unbaned because i love the servers and i have now read the rules and regulations and would like another chance to play on the server
If you bothered to read all our regulations accordinglyy, you would be able to fill out your Ban ID and name the admin or mod who banned you.
(03-23-2013, 12:35 AM)Killjoy Wrote: If you bothered to read all our regulations accordinglyy, you would be able to fill out your Ban ID and name the admin or mod who banned you.

ok well could you help me because i dont know what your talking about sorry iam not the smartest person so if you could help me i would love it i mean i just want some help so i could get back on the server i mean this server is one of the coolest server i have played on so could you help me so i can get what i need to be unbanned

(03-23-2013, 12:35 AM)Killjoy Wrote: If you bothered to read all our regulations accordinglyy, you would be able to fill out your Ban ID and name the admin or mod who banned you.

can you help me find the regulations that's the only thing i cant find can you link me to it or something please

the thing is i cant even find my ban anywere
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
You failed Step 1, so I doubt your claims to reading.
(03-23-2013, 03:09 AM)Killjoy Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
You failed Step 1, so I doubt your claims to reading.

the only problem is i cant find my ban for this info
Ban #27813 has been issued to player gmmr401, due to asking to be killed, the ban was made by [FL:M] Theomenz.
(03-23-2013, 12:21 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Ban #27813 has been issued to player gmmr401, due to asking to be killed, the ban was made by [FL:M] Theomenz.

ok thank you i will now remake this thread