unban reqest
Code:STEAM_0:1:40934409
Your name:davidh22

[b]Your ban ID: 27290
[b]Banned by: Theomenz

[b]Reason:Scamming - $100,000, refunded, extended

Involved: no one
[b] i was about to give him the car but my pc crash i will refunad all his money if want to but it unfire because my computer is not good i am running on intel dule core pentium and gt420 so i crash a lot he didt give me time to log back on to give him it so i am very sad i didt get him the car if i only had 10 minet i would give him his money back after 10 min ban me agen i just want to give his money back it was me just crashing i will repay him or give him the car
Theo please respond your side of the story.

I have refunded theo the money already but that does not close the issue.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
that all a want to be is just give the money back so if you want keep me ban

sir it was not my folt my pc crash it a 10 year old one it. bely working so i was not scamming it take 5 min to boot 4 minet to get garry mode to work and it take me 5 minet to join the severs so by that time you band me for my blue screem my ram is diying so i get some blue screem i have no got a lot of money to repair for my pc. so i am vary sorry for the incoven of the crash .i will try to get some more ram but it was just me crashing that did it i apolagy to to the peopel that didt get that stuff they wanted from me crashing so that want happend sorry for evey thing. i would like the unban if i cant i will accep the conaces of my acions i will keep motring this page so i will cheack for update i am very sorry for evey thing i did but it just me crashing it happen all the time i been baned from so meney sever for crashing and saying stuff that ever happen so i am sorry but it was just a crash then a blue screem just a ram error i only got 2gb
I would like to add something here even if its without sufficient right. I actually believe this guy. Right before Theo banned him for scamming he was about to join.

My evidence: [Image: HITHeKx.jpg]

I do not know the entire story though but it seems to me that he really crashed.
You advertised that you were selling a Mustang for $100,000, I later responded that I was willing to buy it. We met up at AMPM and you followed me behind the store. I gave you the $100,000 and you then instantly disconnected. I am finding your story hard to believe, personally.
i cant do eney thing i crash to took me a bit to come back online i am relly sorry for crashing but it is radom when it crashes so i didt know it was going to crash
Denied - you didn't have the car so clearly a scam