That moment when...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
It's cute how I get 30% warning for defending myself.
Seems like some mod/admin is being abusive.
Guess us players aren't allowed to defend ourselves anymore?
That's quite pathetic, if you didn't like what I had to say.
Why even post, instead I get 30% warning over a butt-hurt admin/mod.
Haha, someone call ECI's anti-fruitcake brigade because we found ourselves a bakery.

Everyone here is acting like a smart-arse, you included Shizzle and Mike. If you complain about 'useless comment's then how about we look at this and see that the entire thread itself is redundant. In fact, if we look even further we see that your comment saying, and I quote, "Maybe you guys should invest in another server, as there are more than 150 people who play FL." is fairly redundant.

Ghostrider then commented saying that reserved slots will never be for sale; just to sure things up. But no, you were too high with your own happiness at calling an administrator a smartarse that you'd try and carry it on.

So before you go ahead and call things useless and redundant, how about checking your own posts. Because everything I see here is useless, why point out a wish? If you do so, expect someone to come along and post on it. And aren't you high and mighty, pointing out age. Just to let you know, I too am 15. 'Troll stage', I hope you re-read this thread after you've calmed down. Did Narcotic be a bit too sarcastic? Yeah, probably. But Ghostrider's first post what completely fine. "Calm your tits, son". Well, if you can't take some sarcasm after calling everyone and theirs mothers a smart-arse perhaps you shouldn't do so in the first place.

Thread closed, no need for uselessness

F.Y.I - I don't expect respect, I expect courtesy. Respect is earned and quite honestly, you haven't earned any. How can you expect people to respond courteously and respectfully when your tone is dripping with sarcasm and hostility and you insult people. If you argue from the high ground, you can never lose. As soon as you begin insulting people "Shut your meat hole", "Referencing age" then you've already lost.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Termin