Perm' ban
Exclamation 
Your name: Lickity-Split Spike

Your ban ID: 11982

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v2d

Involved: I don't know his name, I forgot it, he blocked/removed me and it was 2 months ago.

Why we should unban you: I'm sure this is a misunderstanding, I got banned for "Abusing a glitch to gain an unfair advantage" and I kept buying guns from somebody where I didn't know came from, He brought the gun that he said he would sell to me and I tried picking it up but it woulden't pick up, well I thought that atleast, I checked my inventory finding about 20 more guns that I went somewhere and dropped, I went up to one of the admins and told him about it and he said I can keep the ones I bought and he would get the problem solved. Well it turns out I got banned a day later. I woulden't pourposly try to "Gain an unfair advantage" illegally on the server I loved and never wanted to get banned from. I hope you understand, please if you have ANY questions about what happend ask me. and don't close the thread untill i'm able to answer them please,thank you.
I checked the whole logs for 3 hours and it showed you using the glitch on some UMPs.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I know, I thought I was too far from the gun or something and was spamming E, I didn't know it was adding in to my inventory. Thats why I dropped them.
Dropped them, rejoined and then spammed taking a whole-tone. We have zero tolerance for people abusing glitches. Funny how after 2 months you decide to make an unban request.

Denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.
"Spamming on whole-tone"? This was about duping. I did'nt even know I was duping. Can you get an admin who does'nt have anything againt me? Do you not get that I didn't know I was duping.

And "funny how I waited 2 months" that's the rule. I should of never been banned in the first place, I got banned for something I didn't do, like you say abuse, I say discover concidering thats the first time I used it, to make another point, I did it on accident, why do you think I posted an unban?
Throwing the "you hate me!" card? With such accusations you can stay banned.

You get no chance to appeal. We have zero tolerance for people abusing glitched.
Credit goes to Jamie.