The_Alpha_Dog
Your name: The_Alpha_Dog

Your ban ID: (I will find out when the ban page works)

Banned by: [FL] Lt.Grub

Server: v2d

Involved: Jack Ryan

Why we should unban you: We was doing a Space RP then I fell off the ladder. I asked my friend if I could use his car, he was alright with it so I took it back to MTL (Space RP). On my way someone walked in front of me and I hit him by mistake, I think me and Grub have sorted this out though. Grub thought I was randomly stealing his car.
Did you ask him about the car in a PM or some sort of ingame chat?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
You used steam chat.. Plus Jack Ryan disagreed.. "I didn't even know my car was stolen!"
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
He told me that he told you that he let me use it...
I'd like to have Jack Ryan post here. Could someone possibly relay the message to him?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Steam chat? You realize that's metagaming right?
Credit goes to Jamie.
It's not meta gaming when i'm not in the server... And Grub I have asked him about 20 times and he still hasn't done it. Don't know why.
(09-05-2012, 05:52 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: It's not meta gaming when i'm not in the server... And Grub I have asked him about 20 times and he still hasn't done it. Don't know why.

You clearly stated you were on the server. You remember exactly what I told you the last time you were lying.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Thought you was talking about something else.

And last time I wasn't lying.

Also Jack Ryan is my friend irl, even if he didn't say I could use it he wouldn't care.
So you lied.

Ban increased to a week due to lying and admitting to metagame. Be warned that this is your last chance in regards of lying.
Credit goes to Jamie.