Ask first, ban after...
Your name: Fillehh

Your ban ID: 14429

Banned by: Holdem

Server: 2d

Involved: me and some retarded cop...

Why we should unban you: This is what people mean with "ask before ban" this was a missunderstanding!
The cop tazed me for no reason, so my rebel friend tranqed him and I shot him. Nothing in the rules says " do not kill tranqed people "

This is not the first time holdem bans first and has to say " I'm sorry " after.
The cop is completely defenseless... That's almost as bad as jumping on the guy. Also that's kind of a cheap way to end a bit of hostage RP..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
He might be defenceless. But nothing in the rules says "do not".
That is why this ban was wrong.
If you are not allowed kill tranqed people, then write that in the rules.
You guys tranq'd the officer right in middle of the street, infront of BP. You then pulled out a weapon and shot him whislt he was tranq'd, again in middle of the street, where everyone was watching.

This is fail RP in many ways. The fact that he did or didn't do anything doesn't make a difference.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
So what you are saying is that there can't be any murders in the middle of the road ? How was that failRP? I was a leader of a criminal gang. I killed a cop, that gives me reputation in the underground world.
After I killed the cop I ran, I was RPing.
And before banning me, You could have TPed me to you and talked to me.
Just in case you didn't know, I was spectating the whole thing invisible, since I usually hover around looking for anything suspicious.

You killed a police officer in middle of the MAIN city street, right next to the Police Station, and yet act like it's "Okay". Just because you where the rebel leader doesn't give you the right to kill officers anywhere.

Also, you where acting a little bit like an idiot before when you where spamming your unarrest batton on his face saying "Bad dog, bad dog" constantly. Hence why you got tazed I believe.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The thing is that nothing says "do not kill the cops near the police station"
I was trolling with the guy and he tazed me... I got pissed and shot him, I was going to run up and put on a suit.
Also, I had my silencer on, But due to server bug it was not on when I shot him. I was going to do it silently, but It lagged.
This is kind of stupid, This ban has no ground or reason. I killed a cop, I defended my reputation! And then I get banned for "killing a cop in middle of the street whislt tranq'd"
So unless you change your story to "failPR" then this ban is wrong.

No disrespect to you holdem! I like you as an administrator, but this was kind of not legit.
I hold my ground on "Fail RP". I encourage any other Admin/SA to state their opinion on this matter.
Well, Then my reason for getting banned should be "FailRP" and not "killing a cop in middle of the street whislt tranq'd"

I still don't get it how it's failRP.

And please check the logs for the "putting on silencer" I did it, but It wasn't there.
FailRP it is, ban stays.