Unban request Kapisch
Your name: Kapisch

Your ban ID: 11878

Banned by: Holdem

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Admin and me.

Why we should unban you: Read below. Summary: Didn't know scripts was bannable, and it was not with purpose since i did not even remember i had it on.

Greetings Fearless community!

I was pretty active on this community like 2 years ago, i even donated to get like 20 000$ ingame i think.

So a couple of days ago i started playing Garry's mod again and i searched for the Fearless server in the server browser but i did not find it. So i joined another RP server, where i met some propkill/propart guy called Crash, and he taught me everything about propkill and about some scripts called Falco's small scripts. So i listened to what he said and i downloaded the Falco small scripts, and he said that you could not get banned from it cause it was a script.

So i started using it on some DarkRP server and was like "Hey, this is cool, i can see players names through walls and stuff."

But today, my friend found this Fearless webpage. And through this webpage i could find the server. I was really excited to play on this server again, drive around with my white golf that i think i bought for those 20 000$.

But then, as soon as i came on the server, i got insta banned and it said check reason on website. And i had been banned for 13 days Sad Then i rememberd that it was probably those scripts.

So....I would appreciate if you could at least lower the ban time since i am really eager to start to play on this server again now when i have found it. And of course i will remove the scripts before joining the server this time, lol. But still, i have my self to blame, so i understand if you cant do anything.

That was all i believe Smile
Woopwoop
Please use the template.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(09-02-2012, 07:36 PM)Holdem Wrote: Please use the template.

There ya go Wink
Woopwoop
I'm afraid you'll have to wait out the ban, it's Fearless policy. Please delete your scripts/Hacks.

Closed and moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.