Is it a prop climbing?
Ok so here is the thing

My main questions is:
Is it Considered as a prop climbing when you give someone a boost?
Recently I heard it is from one admin, but from another admin that I have been SS with, he asked me to give him a boost, while climbing in Villa 3 window

P.S. let the names remain anonymous
wait with Villa 3 do you mean the one that is at the end of the road? and if yes then that is impressive if you managed to reach the 2nd floor of the building that way. Anyway i guess it kinda depends on the situation. For example its prop climbing if you climb a prop but i think it's allowed if you climb another player as that is something that people do IRL during tactical attacks and such.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

We reached second floor from behind of the villa 3. Terrain there is a bit higher
ah okay didnt think about the backside of the house. Now i remeber why i allways block the back windows.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(06-20-2012, 05:56 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: ah okay didnt think about the backside of the house. Now i remeber why i allways block the back windows.

In the raid time it doesnt helps me since loads of weapons do penetrate both glass and its protective prop (including metal ones)
Actually a lot of props only bounce back the bullets witch will cause the SS and cops to basically shoot their own people and that's allways good for a laugh Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate