I Keep spawn at the idustrial with no items
[/font] basicly I spawn out of the city. it dose this with any job. the biggest problem is I spawn with nothing. no fists tool-gun or anything els. happens every time I connect. I can spawn items from my bag just fine such as a crow bar. I have tried deleting my catch that didn't seam to work. also cant spawn props and it dose this on bothe severs.
Usually means the gamemode is crashed.
Otherwise contact an admin.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Try deleting your fearless folder, then download the whole content from the link in this thread:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=610

If that doesn't work, then I would suggest re-installing gmod if defragmenting it first doesn't solve the problem.

Also if that doesn't work, try reinstalling your whole steam.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Try typing "rearm" in console, that worked on DarkRP servers so why not CityRP
(05-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Try typing "rearm" in console, that worked on DarkRP servers so why not CityRP

Disabled by the CityRP developers, just like the 'kill' command.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
it got solved but I don't know by what. just over time whiles in game everything just fixed itself. if it was an admin or some one I thank you. and all those who where keen to help thanks.