Grox3000☢[c17a] ban
Name of player: Grox3000☢[c17a]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20748602

Time in GMT: 8:56 PM EST

Server: v2d

Summary: door stacking fake keypad

Evidence: Picture Video Friend is acting dumb in the video. Tounge. Im the one to talk at the end thats says "Who"
Thanks Earl for posting a request, I was to lazy to. Around that same time I got in my car to drive somewhere and I get glitched under it and he gets in drives away (I think it's breaking a rule) he randomly stole my car then ransoms it to me for 5k (another rule). I tell him he's breaking a rule he says "fine, 500." and I still think that's against the rules. Anyway, I agree because I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. I go to industrial district and i pull a hostage situation to turn things around. First things he does is yell in OOC about random hostage (when he stole my car!) and the tells location breaking hostage rules. Police come and try to cuff me which is fine as grox was tied up. I tell police officers I have my rights and I don't want the cuffs so they taze me which I can live with. Grox somehow gets untied and just jumps on me and kills me breaking yet another rule. Then to be even stupider he yells "RDM, RDM" in ooc while this is going on. That's just one thing he did on the server when I was on. Other things that he did to me include: failrp, lieing, rdming, breaking more hostage rules, prop blocking like in the video, being a minge, not following orders as hostage, stealing cars with the reason "I needed a car", scamming for money, denied the whole thing happened, and a whole bunch of other stuff i cant think of right now but i might edit back because this person needs to be banned in my opinion. Either he's a big minge or an 8 year old, or both. This is just my 2 cents, i'll probably get a warning and this will be ignored or whatever but I don't care, it needed to be said and hopefully read. Thanks.

-Outcast61
Ban request approved.

Double dooring and prop block.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!