Over the top ban.
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Mr. Cuddlesworth
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Blackdog.
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2D
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
There were alot of people involved.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Basically the president was completely fail RPing, barricaded himself with mass propblock in the bank and the officers were calling admins and so was I with no reply or anything from him.

They said to me to use a chair to get into his barricade and kill him for fail RP, i do this, i get inside and kill someone who shot at me.

When this happened, blackdog just tp'ed to him about a second beforehand, he didnt even want to know my story and banned me for 7 days. Which is way over the top imho and im sure the others involved would agree, Not to mention only I got banned.

Note; Tell your admins to also find out the full story before banning rather than just neglecting the truth first.
[Image: mcghoul_85.png]
I create my own images.
Few points:

1. Chair glitching past defences
2. RDM
3. Back Seat Admining.
4. FailRP

Its a week for all of this, i was swamped with 50 people on the server, so yea i couldnt deal with everyone at the same time when i had well over 6 people to deal with in seperate calls.

Next time get pictures and proof and supply them to me later, or post a ban request, not take it into your own hands, exploit your way past defences, and then RDM the person inside
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I didnt RDM him, he shot at me first, and there were like 4/5 people all using @ for an admin, you didnt understand the whole situation and it wasnt just me using the chairs.
[Image: mcghoul_85.png]
I create my own images.
Please re-familiarize yourself with our rules list again.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Mr. Cuddlesworth, STEAM_0:1:15686758) will stand as issued.
This is due to multiple rulebreaks, namely RDM, using a chair to bypass defences, backseat admining and loosely, FailRP. An admin should have been contacted instead or the situation posted in a ban request. Player should not have taken action.

[FL] Faustie
Server Administrative Team