Fearless Forums
What do you do in real life? - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Hobbies (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: What do you do in real life? (/showthread.php?tid=95847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: What do you do in real life? - Haarek - 04-21-2022

I'm a full time role-player. I role-play all the time.
I don't do anything else.

RE: What do you do in real life? - Barkles - 04-23-2022

I work in the product marketing department of a large automaker…. It’s A great place to work, the benefits are good it’s just a shame I have to go back to university for my final year in July (unless I can find a way to stay)

RE: What do you do in real life? - Wolven - 04-23-2022

(04-21-2022, 07:02 PM)Sp33dx Wrote: I'm a full time mechanical engineering student if i have spare time i help mybuncle run his metal recycling business
Planning on opening my own heavy machinery fabrication and repair work shop since here in my country we import most of this stuff qnd it complements my family's metal recycling business

I’ve sort of done something similar for a month, but later on moved onto helping the company fix and repair massive conveyor belts. Hard work

RE: What do you do in real life? - Max Evan - 04-24-2022

A 16-year-old student still in secondary school, taking science stream and learning the principles of 3D modelling. In addition, I work as a graphic designer. To polish my skills, I engage in graphic design in my leisure time. Aside from that, I'm studying the basics of web programming. I just don't have enough disc space since I'm saving for a PC by selling logos, banners, and other products.

You may be wondering why I am studying science, but my goal is not to become a doctor. I took them since it is tough to find a school in my region that provides a computer science course. So I just continued going and decided to study on my own.

I'm hipped to see you guys what you do in real life Cool

RE: What do you do in real life? - Ranger - 04-24-2022

(04-23-2022, 10:18 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(04-21-2022, 07:02 PM)Sp33dx Wrote: I'm a full time mechanical engineering student if i have spare time i help mybuncle run his metal recycling business
Planning on opening my own heavy machinery fabrication and repair work shop since here in my country we import most of this stuff qnd it complements my family's metal recycling business

I’ve sort of done something similar for a month, but later on moved onto helping the company fix and repair massive conveyor belts. Hard work
You work in an Aldi bro

RE: What do you do in real life? - Wolven - 04-24-2022

(04-24-2022, 03:32 PM)Ranger Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 10:18 PM)Wolven Wrote:

You work in an Aldi bro

Hence why i said I've sort of done something similar lmfao

RE: What do you do in real life? - RoCKy - 04-24-2022

Nearly one year ago now I dropped out of school/quit school. Now I work at the same company like my dad does. Construction and Civil Engineering. It’s not an easy job I gotta say but it surely makes fun. The decision wasn’t really easy for me to already hop into the job world. I knew I would lose contact to my school mates and that actually happened sadly. Now after almost a year me and my old school friends are finally hanging arround again. Covid made this all even harder. Now we are all happy that we can go to clubs again, meet up, do fun stuff together and much more. Beside all that I am working with a friend and a team on small and aswell on one big project which hopefully can finally be published in the near future. Other than that, I love driving arround with cars.. I do that almost every day when I am either bored and don’t have anything else to do. Listening to music and driving arround are one of my most favourite things I do.

RE: What do you do in real life? - Ratatoskrr - 04-25-2022

Started as a prison officer 6 months ago, haven't had my head smashed in yet sadly