Poll: What do you believe is the best course of action for FL to take with the current map situation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
V2D
9.55%
19 9.55%
V17X
20.10%
40 20.10%
V4B1
70.35%
140 70.35%
Total 199 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Community Map Vote
I freaking need parking spots, normal jails, more routes to villas and sidewalks in the tunnel. V4B1 <3
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 8 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • DVN, Luna, TheSiphon, Lewwings, Archer, Chumps, Flux, Dauntless
V4B1 had a large player base, good staff and a lot of memories. Go v4B1!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Lewwings, ELAD
V4B1 BABY !!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
The following 2 users Like Vsync's post:
  • Lewwings, ELAD
(08-01-2018, 07:30 PM)Rebelz Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 07:29 PM)Blurr Wrote: I personally think v17x is the best map here, is has the both of best worlds a map that is v2d and v41b combined and has all the features everyone loves! However, most users who do vote for v41b or want a map change will soon moan about FPS unless Pollux can fix this, yet if he cannot or cannot make a significant difference than it will just be terrible fps 24/7. I'd love to see v17x tested and trialed eitherway as it looks brilliant.

This

No This
V2d nostalgia has worn off now.

Time for a newer balanced map!
The following 3 users Like Grunt's post:
  • DVN, I3o0M, Archer
Dayum!

rp_evocity_v4b1 => Littletown => rp_evocity_v5p => Pines City => rp_evocity_v2d => rp_evocity_v4b1?
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Have to admit, despite being a v2d fan, v4b1 does look like a very good and promising map!
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Luna, ELAD
i need v4b1 because i need to test my fps on that map with my new pc, usually i got like 10 fps so im expecting AT LEAST 15 this time.
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • sebasti161, ELAD
During the time I have played v2d, it has been the most amount of fun I have ever experienced on Fearless. The player interaction was beyond belief and FPS/lag was generally great. This allowed me, my friends and others to have some of the best potentials to Passive/Aggressive RP that I haven't seen before on any other map or community. It was like magic.

But even I have gotten slightly bored with the map. I feel like in just these two months that I have played on it, I have already squeezed all of its use out and there isn't much left to do. Again, it's a brilliant map for Aggressive and Passive in my opinion and I have had the best times on it, but, I need something new. Something fresh. And I'm sure most of you guys understand what I'm talking about.

V4B1 was the first map I played on when I joined FL just a little over a year ago. For me, personally, it is where all of my nostalgia is the same way you old guys may have nostalgia for v2d and v33x. The player interaction was quite high, to be honest, and I can't remember the server crashing too often. For a while now, I have wanted V4B1 to return but having played on other maps and making my own beliefs and opinions, there will be a fair amount of minor details about the map that I couldn't stand: the single elevator in Nexus, the weird jails (V5P/v33x jails were the best), the fact there is no Slums, no Wilshire House at Villas, Industrial Complex found of V5P isn't there also, etc etc. I know this just me nitpicking, but I can't lie.

There is a map we've never used, however, V17X. It's basically V4B1 but with a good few features of v2d and v33x mixed in. I think this would have been the perfect map if it had not been for the out-dated v2d Shopping Street replacing the original Shopping Street, reducing the possibilities for PassiveRP and if it had not been for the ridiculous looking green grass at Villas. But that's it. Those two features ruin the map for me and I haven't seen a more fine line to make a map perfect and terrible.

Regardless of the map, as long as it is EvoCity and has a constant good FPS and minimal lag, I'm happy. And I'm sure you all can agree.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • ELAD
Let's just go back to where it all started tbh, rp_downtown_v2.

How's that for nostalgic.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]