Bob Bob
Bob Bobbington 

STEAM_0:0:79245098

Just now

v2d

I had a hostage and he just started shooting me

https://youtu.be/ha-zZwxj9_M
There were at least 5 cops on you with guns and it was clear that we could shoot and kill you before you could damage the hostage.
(07-27-2018, 01:54 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: There were at least 5 cops on you with guns and it was clear that we could shoot and kill you before you could damage the hostage.

Sadly for you i did damage the hostage as seen in the video
Involved - Was a cop on the scene

Even I was wondering why the fuck the cops shot him. I was saying they should back up as he had a hostage but instead they all ran in and just started shooting him even though they saw he had a hostage. Even if they believed they could kill him without hitting the hostage a good chance would be that the hostage taker would be able to place himself behind the hostage in time resulting in the hostage dying, Shooting the hostage resulting in the hostage dying or just simple friendly fire due to the amount of shots taken resulting in the hostage dying. I am pretty sure these cops were showing no fear for the life of their friend in the elevator.

This wasn't just Bob Bobbington though as I am sure the logs will show that other officers also shot him.

Bob bobbington was however the first one to shoot. Again showing no fear for his friends life. He didn't co ordinate any of this and just started shooting. Even if 5 more officers had guns on them none of them reacted untill the hostage taker was dead or almost dead once again showing that none of this was planned and Bob just started shooting the hostage taker without an actual plan on his OWN.

The Hostage taker even got 1 shot in, and then transferred to the guys shooting him. Pretty sure if he focused purely on the hostage he wouldve killed him there.
Foxi obviously had a hostage so no officer should've shoot at him because they should fear for the hostages life. It wouldn't be fair however to punish only Bob because other officers shot too so in future do not shoot at hostage takers if they have their guns pointed at the hostage.
Approved.