Forum Warning Removal
Username: Marty
Staff Member: Jan
Reason: Insulting/acting disrespectful opposite the staff

No other template information is valid or necessary

Why: At no point did I disrespect any staff member even if Jan is so petty he can't see that then that clearly is not my issue.

If anything Jan calling someone a hypocrite is in itself disrespectful given that the word hypocrite itself in certain cultures does denote that one is either doing something wrong and this is an insulting way of telling them about it.

Now as Jan so kindly and unnecessarily removed my post I'll let you know exactly what I said in the spoiler below.

Spoiler: My Post
Marty Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 10:43 PM)Jan Wrote: Funny how some of you constantly complain about the lack of updates, yet when we make a move and start focusing on it by scouting for developers you still complain and post disrespectful stuff, hypocrites.

Now unless you are planning to post something useful (constructive criticism is useful) or planning to apply, don't bother posting.

Ooooo Sassy

Someone's feeling bitchy

[Image: interpretation-i-dont-even-know-what-thi...height=243]

As noted above I said sassy and bitchy.

Sassy means lively and bold and bitchy means spitefully critical, surely only someone who has deep settled anxiety and confidence issues would take these as insults. It was actually said itself in a "sassy" manner.

Now if anything this would be a maximum of 10% for going off topic, but given I wasn't and no one was warned beforehand then surely the warning would be unjust on the principle of no warning previously noted. At no point in Jans post does he mention that warning points would be issued he talks about only useful posts etc however "useful" is open to ones speculation and differs from person to person.

I would like to request that this request be reviewed by someone other than Jan. Given he is the person that absurdly applied the warning points he clearly has some sort of issue and if he indeed does feel insulted may not be in the best position to deal with this given his frame of mind and possibility of seeking some sort of justice ?

Thanks
Marty
[Image: giphy.gif]
I told people to only reply if they were going to apply or have constructive criticism, yet you chose to ignore it by posting something completely off-topic and provocative.

I do not need to post that you will receive a warning if you ignore me, that speaks for itself.
(10-16-2016, 05:45 PM)Jan Wrote: I told people to only reply if they were going to apply or have constructive criticism, yet you chose to ignore it by posting something completely off-topic and provocative.

I do not need to post that you will receive a warning if you ignore me, that speaks for itself.

Hi Jan,

I understand where you are coming from however nothing is ever self explanatory or speaks for itself it would be wrong if you to assume that.

Also I fail to see how anything I stated was provocative at all. And if anything was what some would call "banter"

It's funny how you go from saying something is insulting and disrespectful to it being merely provocative, I wasn't even aware provocation merits a warning.

Nevertheless you know these warning points are nothing more than a load of nonsense and I feel your only reason for them is due to it being your thread and people are calling FL out and you got a little bit worked up and pissy.

Unfortunately I was the next to post and you abused your moderation powers and warned me due to a personal attachment or seeking some sort of petty revenge.
[Image: giphy.gif]
No, I warned you so you wouldn't do something like this again, you can call it nonsense but that's how our warning system works.

You were the only one that chose to ignore my warning, that's why you were the one to get warned, there's nothing unfortunate about that.

The warning is valid and shall remain.

Denied.